Monday, March 12, 2012

Introducing my new blog series, "Fact, Fiction & Faith"


 2 Corinthians 3:14
"But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away."


 It took me a very long time to write another blog, as it has been quite sometime since my last entry. It has also taken me, at least what seemed to have been, an even longer time to come up with a topic I wanted to discuss. I have decided I want to slightly shift the direction of my blog, "The Grand Scheme of Things", to include something I currently am very passionate about and that is my newly found love for God and his truth. "Fact, Fiction and Faith" is a blog series I decided to start that will inlcude my perspective i.e the biblical perspective, on certain subjects that many people are familiar with. Hopefully in a open-hearted loving truth filled christian way. 

John 8:32
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." 










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there sateigdraknowles.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlinks service Take care. Jason